Thursday, November 8, 2012

frosty morning

I stopped in the library yesterday after I got off work to pick up a book I had on hold. I still haven't finished the Deborah Harkness novel. I'm just having a difficult time plowing through this one. Not sure if it is me or the book! I'm feeling a bit distracted and scattered at the moment. I need to get myself organized. I've started making the Christmas List, but it doesn't seem to be helping. 

Usually our office experiences a major slow down after the national meeting. Our department won't enjoy that luxury this year as we have to begin work on the new magazine. My boss should have arrived back 'home' last night and we expect him in the office tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what he did and didn't do at the meeting.

Lots of frost outside this morning. When I let the Dukie-dog out to get the paper, the grass was white with frost and the middle kid's car is covered. Brrrrr.

Off to wake the troops. Enjoy the day.

No comments: