Tuesday, June 12, 2012

quiet night

We are almost through the first 24 hours post-op and all is going well. She slept through the night and has had her first pain pill of the day. I am off to work with the thought that if she needs me, I will take more PTO and come on home.

The oldest daughter had a more difficult time on days two and three because by then the good IV administered drugs were out of her system.

But, I'm hoping that since the middle kid's wisdom teeth did not have the root structure that the oldest kid's had, she will have a quicker recovery time.

Today at work I will begin to train my replacement over in the Foundation. Should make for a quick day.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

Again, I'm hoping all goes well. My parents have spent all week fussing over me (which makes me feel guilty, as they're old enough that they shouldn't have to fuss over anyone).