Friday, June 15, 2012

fuggedaboutit

I didn't quite forget to blog yesterday, but I did run out of time. So, here is the rare Friday post.

The middle kid is on round two of pain medicine. They stepped her down a notch and called in something to help her over the next few days. She is still having some discomfort, although the swelling is down and the spaces where those wisdom teeth used to be are looking really good. The oldest had the same issue and if memory serves, similar healing time/issues.

Tonight hubby and I head over to the new Town museum. I'm quite excited to see the displays and interactive kiosks as I was a member of one of the initial groups who offered input on the early conceptual designs for this effort.

I'm hoping we can partner with the museum for one of the community reading event programs this fall. We'd like to do a round-table discussion of our Town during WWII. I think the museum would be the perfect host and the new curator a wonderful moderator!

I actually have had quite a bit of work to do this week at the office and today I have a huge power point presentation to finish for the big boss. She is traveling to South Africa next week for a presentation, visit, and lecture.

My coworker is back from Brazil and had plenty of stories to tell us about her vacation. Our little department is now running at full strength, yet again.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

The museum sounds cool. Do tell us more about it when you can.