Wednesday, June 20, 2012

lots to do

My workload  is steadily climbing this week with the big meetings happening on Thursday and Friday. My old boss is in town and he is getting things ready for the Foundation meeting tomorrow afternoon. They also meet for a while on Friday. Yes, I will be sitting in on both meetings.

Today I have to train my replacement on how to process the weird donations we receive. Got one yesterday which will be perfect for her to learn from.

I worked yesterday fixing forms for this year's National Meeting and creating a document that we can convert to a pdf of all the various workshops being held at that meeting. Kept me busy for hours, but by the end I had a splitting headache.

I've been adjusting okay to the progressive lenses.....or so I thought. Yesterday was not fun. My eyes move way faster than should be allowed with these new glasses. I need to move my head more I think. Once I stopped working, the headache subsided. Guess I will just have to be more aware of how I am looking up and down and back and forth! Ugh.

Yeah, it is Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

Oooh. Headaches. Not good. My sympathies.