Wednesday, May 9, 2012

randomness

I hate running errands after work, but with only a half hour for lunch, I have to do just that. So today I need to make several quick stops and take care of a few things before I can go home. Ugh.

Made the oreo truffle balls last night and they are now chilling in the fridge. The next step will be to dip them in chocolate. Up next are the lemon bites, the maids of honor and the hershey pretzel hugs.

Pulled a lasagna from the freezer for supper tonight. So nice to have those meals in there ready to go.

The plates are all spinning this week, nothing falling to the floor. Amazing!

3 comments:

Kim Smith said...

I missed the reason for so many goodies obviously, but it all sounds lish!!

Lisa Shafer said...

Did you see that news article about the prom group that had their picture taken on a pier -- and it collapsed? (No one hurt, just wet.)
Hope no disasters are waiting for you!

EYR said...

Kim, I'm doing dessert trays for the girls' prom dinners! Lisa, I didn't see that! So glad everyone was okay and I agree, no disasters, please!