Monday, May 7, 2012

fun times at the movies or I love Joss Whedon

I took the oldest and the youngest to see The Avengers last night. What fun we had! With the incredibly talented Joss Whedon behind this superhero blockbuster, I had no doubt we'd be entertained. It was great fun. Lots of action, lots of spectacular superhero scenes, but my favorite aspect of the film, by far, was the dialogue. Whedon and company crafted some great lines for the likes of Tony Stark/Ironman, Thor, The Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Loki and the rest.

I'd see it again as I'm sure I missed some of the lines due to the audience interaction with the movie. Very, very fun stuff.

Off to work I go on a rainy Monday. Ick. We needed the rain, but it is hard to be chipper when the weekend went by too quickly and the skies are dark gray.

No comments: