Tuesday, April 10, 2012

walking

Hubby and I are making a concerted effort to get up and moving in the morning. We used to walk on a regular basis, but fell off that path (no pun intended) a while back. We both missed the conversations we could have, the fresh air and the exercise.

So, we are back to walking in the early morning.

I've started to read the latest Bernard Cornwell novel featuring Uhtred of Bebbanburg. I do love these stories set in Saxon England. But, I need to read fast as it is due back on the 13th.

The big Spring Book Sale starts this week at the library. I'm working the preview sale on Thursday night and then working all day on Friday. I am so looking forward to this event. I miss my friends in the Friends and the good times we had doing good things for the library.

I may have a new volunteer opportunity coming up. More details on that tomorrow, but it involves the Literacy Council and a new event they are planning: A Community "Read" Day!!

Happy Tuesday

No comments: