Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what is up with that?

Sometimes I just have to shake my head and bite my tongue. Other times I can't help from saying 'what is up with that?' I'm not really asking a question, you see, I'm usually commenting on the totally inane activity, position or quip I've heard or seen on the tv.

The latest is Palin's remark about Tina Fey's 'spot on' performance on SNL, which she watched, but had the volume turned down. Yep, 'wtf.' Oops, yes, I meant 'wiuwt.' Oh, heck, wtf is shorter and that is what I really mean.

Of course the whole bailout mess my grandkids will be paying for is another example of wtf.

To totally switch gears, the oldest kid's team, the Dragons takes on St. George's today. How funny is that! Most likely George won't be slaying a dragon today. Middle kid learned her character, Patty Simcox, has more lines in Grease than Frenchy, the character she originally wanted. Youngest kid is getting ready to do a cereal box book report. Let's not teach kids how to write, but gluing is all the rage.

I'm in a really weird mood, so I better stop while I'm ahead. wtf.

2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

giggle. i heart you.

EYR said...

right back at ya, bud!