Monday, September 29, 2008

book sale week

This week is all about getting ready for our big fall book sale. It starts today with the store, which is closed this week, and swapping out inventory. Going to be a busy four days for me.

Watched episode four of True Blood last night. Darn that Alan Ball...only had a few minutes of Eric on screen. Quite the smoldering, powerful Viking vampire, and I hope next week's episode has him on screen longer.

Speaking of Sookie and co., the interview last week went really well. The reporter and I talked for an hour. It was fun. She interviews Charlaine Harris on Tuesday, so the article should be in the paper later this week. I hope it runs before I leave with the family for the soccer tournament this weekend. Guess I can always check it out online.

No books in the tbr pile. Although I never know what I will find when we start unpacking the stuff for the sale. Sometimes a treasure or two gets stashed away.

No comments: