Wednesday, September 3, 2008

crap, it's wednesday

I love/hate three day weekends. They usually arrive in the nick of time to give a respite from the hustle and bustle of school and soccer, but then before you know it, the week is half over. And nothing is done or on schedule!

I did manage yesterday to clean the house and get some laundry done, but the next few days will be busy with meetings for the library and soccer. Or at least some soccer if the rain continues to keep away from my corner of the county. Right now the remnants of Gustav are making their way into my region and for some reason the bands are narrowly avoiding our small town.

The computer was turned on all weekend, but no word documents were opened. I did some surfing on hotels and apartments in Paris for our trip, but that was about it. I didn't write and will probably not write this week.

I did read "Hunter's Prayer" by Lilith Saintcrow and started "Ironside" by Holly Black. Thumbs up on both.

Off to rouse the troops, the school bell looms dead ahead.

No comments: