Wednesday, May 30, 2007

antsy

Feeling a bit antsy as I have a %^&*load to do today and not much time to do it. I've already reconciled myself to the fact I won't be writing until next Monday. With my folks arriving and all the other stuff going on between now and then, it is just not going to happen. Argh.

Oldest child complained that it doesn't feel like summer. We've been too busy. I agree. Summer should be kicked back, laid back, easy breezy and low key. It shouldn't be figuring out how to get from point A to point B in order to cart children around to their scheduled appointments in a timely manner. It shouldn't be using half a tank of gas in less than two days. It shouldn't be spending more time in the car than in the lounge chair.

Here's hoping next week brings more lounge chair time and less minivan time. Finding time to write would be nice too.

No comments: