Monday, June 4, 2007

clean slate

Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't blogged since last Wednesday. Guess that reinforces how nutty it has been since then. Our company came and left. Swimming lessons are over. Music recital is over. Pool party is over. Soccer camp starts today.

On the writing front, of course, I haven't even opened either the YA file or the Maddy file. Now that it is June, I should start edits on Maddy. Plus, I'd hoped to keep writing the YA story. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Life seems a bit 'loose' right now. I've got a clean slate in front of me in many ways and I'm excited to start some new things, but I don't have a clear direction in mind. It has been a while since I've tried to work on my writing while the kids are all home. Right now I'm not concerned about it and I'm rather excited about the freedom of summer. Everything will fall into place in some fashion.

No comments: