Monday, May 21, 2007

wind it up

No, I haven't been listening to the oldest kid's iPod, but I do know she has the "Wind it Up" song on there with Gwen yodeling and all....great music to paint windows by! And the perfect theme for my week.

Okay, the weekend was fabulous. Got to have a nice chat with my crit buddy. I think I have a good idea on how to fix the stuff that was bugging me in the YA wip. Picked up the third omnibus of the Blood Books by Tanya Huff. Drank mangolassies with the neighbors and watched our passel of kids play. Watched a great soccer game, my oldest two just rock! Didn't fall off the diet wagon too much. Those last ten pounds are a killer.

Now it is time to wind it up for the week. Between errands, chores and all the extra stuff that comes with school ending, the next four days are going to be a wild ride. Plus, I'm really jazzed about this YA story. Look for the word counts to really move in the next few days.

No comments: