Thursday, May 24, 2007

summer

My summer will officially start in less than ten hours. My offspring are bouncing off the walls, good thing they can still go to school for this one last day and let their poor mother have a few more hours of sanity. Lunching with the neighbor today, she too is set on enjoying a few last hours of sanity. It is good to find someone who can also relish the moment.

I'm hoping to work on Lani this morning before we head out for lunch. I'm debating on what is going to happen next. I've set up two possibilities and have been weighing which one will provide more conflict for the story. I'm really on the fence with this one. Maybe inspiration will strike sometime before I return to this chair.

Finished the third omnibus of Tanya Huff's Blood Books...she had several short stories as the last 'book.' I think she may have inspired me to write a short story based on the characters in Maddy Blue. I've got a few possibilities running in my head....inspired by the cooking of hamburgers last night for dinner. Weird, and don't ask.

Let the countdown to summer begin:)

No comments: