Thursday, January 2, 2020

Let's Go

Off to work I go. The plan is for this to be my last year of full-time employment. With that in mind, I have several things I want to accomplish this year. First off, I need to create an SOP for my job. My director is a great guy, one of my friends, but he is not an SOP person. I often tell him that if he was hit by a bus, we'd be in big trouble. I'd be in big trouble! I don't want to leave that mess for someone else, so each task I handle in the year will require me to create an SOP for it.

Ugh. Writing directions on how to do something is not an easy task for me. But, I will make a start of it and see where it takes me. So glad we only have a two day work week to kick off the new year.

After work, the barre class is next. I really need to get back to my routine. It was nice to have a break, but I'm craving that workout. Never thought I'd be in a place to say that. I even have new socks to wear!

We finished our second Christmas puzzle last night and had a wonderful steak dinner to cap off our holiday break. Fun and tasty. I mentioned to the fam that as much as we enjoy those puzzles, we only do them at Christmas time. We all agreed to keep it that way. It is a nice tradition. At some point, the stash up in the bonus room closet needs to be distributed to the kids.

Today's positive: drinking coffee with that delish pumpkin spice creamer...when it is gone, no replacement!
Today's goal: barre class after work.

No comments: