Monday, January 13, 2020

Already?

The weekend went very quickly for me. We did go out with friends on Friday and had a nice time. The storm arrived, as predicted, and knocked our power out for a bit. So, I spent more time sleeping on Saturday than usual and did not make my barre class. I baked later on Saturday and we wound up getting pizza for dinner.

Sunday came along and I didn't go to barre class that morning as I wasn't feeling well. We did make it over to Trader Joe's for a freezer restock, and then came home and hubby made pork tenderloin sandwiches. Delicious.

And now it is Monday! I did a fair amount of reading over the weekend and I've finished the February selection and will return that book to the library today.

I have book club this week on Wednesday and am looking forward to that. It looks like a fairly large group is coming, but that always seems to change as most of these ladies have little ones and someone is always getting sick.

We spoke to all three kids yesterday. After updates from all of them, hubby and I watched three more episodes of Schitt's Creek, season 5.

Just a typical weekend!

Today's Positive: I'm taking all those cookies to work.
Today's Goal: go to barre since I took the weekend off.

No comments: