Thursday, January 23, 2020

Friday Eve

What is not to love about a short week? It is Friday Eve already. Yesterday instead of reading, I watched season three of the Netflix Anne of Green Gables series. I've enjoyed this adaptation which has added some interesting storylines to the main narrative.

After a day of reading, editing, writing, and staring at a screen, I just couldn't dive into the latest Lady Darby mystery. So, Anne, it was.

I have no idea what today will bring. Work has been difficult. A lot of drama that is sweeping into our department. Hard to focus, tough to get things done. The weekend will be welcomed with open arms.

In other news, I am trying hard to stay away from the news. The results of the impeachment are a foregone conclusion. It is disgusting and the current administration's tactics have forever changed our country. I truly believe that.

Hubby came home early from his business trip and we do need to figure out what we will try and accomplish this weekend.

Today's positive: It is Friday Eve!
Today's goal: Barre class, number 3 for the week.

No comments: