Monday, January 4, 2016

the routine

I'm ready to roll, It is time to start 2016. I guess since I have been on vacation, I haven't really felt like the new year began. It all gets real today as I head back to the office after a lovely 2 week vacation.

I did not read as much as I thought I might.  We had hubby's mom arrive for a short visit, took a quick trip to Florida, did some fun things with the three kids, and took care of normal everyday things around the house. We were busy!

In other news, I am very happy to have my laptop back! And, I'm very happy the first book I read of the year was such a good one. I'm also very happy that I seem to have escaped getting the cold that the hubby had.

Back into the routine I go. The boy starts school tomorrow. The ladies leave next Sunday. Second semester is here. We have a college graduation to attend in May. Yikes!!

As Ferris says, life moves pretty fast.

No comments: