Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ROLL TIDE!

Even though I went to bed before 10:00 last night, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. I kept checking my phone, hearing my hubby yell from the family room, and thinking about the game.

LOL. Yes, the Tide rolled last night after a hard fought battle with Clemson. Our girl has the fun of enjoying a National Championship during her senior year. I've never forgotten the fun I had when IU made their run (basketball, not football) in the Big Dance and brought home the grand prize.

So, congrats to Coach Saban, the Bama Nation, and those players on this year's team and the ones who wore the crimson on previous teams. The season started off with a loss and wound up with winning it all. Well done! Rammer Jammer!

And to our girl, ROLL TIDE ROLL! xoxoxo

No comments: