Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

I was rather astonished to see that my last blog post was in October. The boy and I were sharing a computer for the last part of the year and many mornings, I did not want to journey upstairs to search for it. So, out of laziness, the blogging came to a halt.

That will be rectified from here on out as he received a new laptop from Santa and I have been restored as the primary user of this machine. Yippee!!

Things I need to do now that I have my computer back: I need to read Lisa's latest book, I need to update my "books read" list, and I need to clean the junk off the computer from the boy and his games.

It is already running faster now that I have uninstalled Minecraft, Steam, and a few other programs.

2016 has arrived. I did not see the new year come in as I crashed at 10:30. I did, however, see the Tide drown the Spartans and set their sites on Clemson. What a great, fun, cool thing it would be for the daughter's senior year to include a National Championship!!

The holidays are now behind us and I am so happy that I was able to take the full two weeks off from work. I needed the break.

Speaking of breaks, I broke my goal for 2015 in regards to books read. I always set a one book a week goal, but this year I shattered that and logged in 68 titles. Good stuff. When hubby travels, I tend to read more. He traveled quite a bit in 2015.

Off we go into the New Year. Best wishes for new adventures.


1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

This actually showed up in my blog feed! I FINALLY fixed the problem!
I do have another contest going on right now. Please drop by and enter. :D
And happy new year!