Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!!!

It is my Mom's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Mom!! Hope you have a lovely day. Love you!!

The abbreviated post yesterday was due to the fact I overslept. Today I'm up way too early, but it is better than running late all morning. Not sure what is going on. I guess I'm getting ready for the time change!

I finished the King Arthur book I commented on a few days back. It was a decent read, but I don't think I will search out the others in the series/trilogy. Now I'm reading some urban fantasy book I downloaded and it is pretty awful. But, I'm going to finish it. Blech.

We are very excited to see our girls this weekend and I have a Target run I need to make to get a few things they are requesting. I also had to go through the younger daughter's closet and dresser....that was a challenge. She had left a few things behind that she now wants. Needle. Haystack. #Waytoomuchstuff.

And that is what is happening in my neck of the woods.

Happy Birthday, one more time, Mom!! xoxo

No comments: