Monday, December 19, 2011

the elves arrive today

Day One: two packets of Starbucks hot cocoa mix...the good stuff baby that requires milk, not water, to make. Rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right in.....yummmmmm.

The kids were a hoot yesterday, all three of them excited for the stockings to be visited by the Head Elf in Charge.

I have a three day work week ahead of me. Plus, I need to manage to get everything else done by Friday that needs doing. The kids have lists of chores to do for me. I have grocery lists made out to help keep me on track. Think I' ready. I think I can get it all done.

And if not, well, the world won't end!

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Great. Now I want hot chocolate......

EYR said...

Ha ha! Look at today's post :)