Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a bit of this and a bit of that

The textbooks are turned in and a variety of used and abused notebooks and other supplies fill my trash can. The boy racked up FOUR awards yesterday, three academic awards and one citizenship award. Whoot!! He was quite proud and we are quite proud of him.

Uneventful day at work yesterday except for the fact that my second screen arrived. I now have a two screen workstation!  Very exciting stuff. I feel very official and important.

The week is going to fly by as we get ready to leave for the soccer championships in Nashville. Unfortunately, the weather is preventing the girls from practicing. Both scrimmages were rained out yesterday as we had some heavy weather, it even hailed!

Not sure what Mother Nature has in store for us today, but some drying out might be nice.

I'm reading the next Flavia de Luce novel and so far it is off to a good start.

No comments: