Friday, February 22, 2008

friday recap

Short week with the holiday starting it off, but it was a pretty productive after all. I did manage to edit my way past page 300 in Maddy Blue. I also opened up the Lani wip and did a bit of reading, tweaking and started rethinking the first two chapters. I had two versions I was playing with and may have hit upon a way to combine the best of both.

Not sure what the weekend will bring beyond some painting, some music, some lounging and some good eating at a local Italian place we haven't tried yet.

Enjoy the weekend, whatever it brings you.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

waaaaaaa... i wanna come!!
unfortunately, i have to work tomorrow at the paying gig, then a birthday dinner for a high school friend, and heckfire, maybe a movie! we gota get together soon...