Tuesday, February 5, 2008

freaking out

Okay, the weathermen only have themselves to blame for the utter nonsense going on today. Good Grief. People are pulling their kids out of school because there is a threat of bad weather....after school activities are cancelled, some schools are letting our early and the sun is shining in as I type. Now, granted, weather can whip up in a minute, but the radar shows nada...zilch, zippo.

Maybe it is my frame of mind today. I'm in the 'no idiots on my planet' mode. Hormonal...hell yeah.

On a positive note, the garage door was fixed yesterday in record time. The bill was reasonable and I got my checkbook and taxes ready to roll. I am woman, hear me roar. To top that off, I edited my way through a major portion of the wip and should be able to wrap that part of the process in short order. Like maybe tomorrow.

Today I helped man the bookstore...sold a boatload of stuff and vented to a willing listener about assorted bookstore/library issues.

Picked up Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely and Ian McEwan's Atonement while at the store....yeah me...nothing like two books for under $4.

Reviews to come.....

No comments: