Tuesday, September 18, 2007

schedules

If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know by now I'm very schedule driven. It is how I get things done and keep all the plates in my life spinning. Not that I'm opposed to spur of the moment events, but I'd like at least a few days notice!

I need to come up with a new writing schedule. The problem is I'm just not sure how much time the bookstore is going to suck out of my days. Right now, it seems like it will devour a whole heck of a lot of time. I need to wait things out and see how the store falls into place before I try and sort through all of my duties. Patience is not one of my virues.

Anyone have a chill pill....I'm in need of a reality check. I will find time to write again, right??

By the way, the girls kicked butt last night and won their game 5-0. Oldest didn't even have to play keeper...she was on the field running her little heart out and doing some amazing things footwork wise. She can juke that ball like nobodies business. >>swelling with pride<<

1 comment:

Dwight's Writing Manifesto said...

You will find your optimal state of creative equilibrium. Hang in there, Liz.