Tuesday, November 5, 2013

sleeping in

So, what does it say about  me when I'm excited that I managed to sleep until 5:00 a.m. this morning? Wow. Pretty lame, right?

Yesterday by body clock was off by an hour. In fact, all of us in our department hit the wall at 1:45...last week that would have been 2:45 and time to start closing up the shop. That extra hour about killed the three of us.

But, I have high hopes for today as I am more or less back on my correct schedule now.

While the oldest was home on fall break, she managed to sleep in one morning until 11:50. Yep, by the time she rolled out of her room and was ready to speak, it was almost noon. I don't think I was ever able to sleep that long. She also loves to nap. Now, that I can relate to as I too love a nice nap.

It was nice driving to work in the sunshine yesterday, but coming home at 3:30 in the afternoon and the sun is on its way towards setting was not fun.

My circadian rhythms are all messed up!

And it is Tuesday, just like that.

No comments: