Monday, November 11, 2013

free books

As a Nook owner, I benefit from the Free Nook Book Fridays that B&N offers. It often leads to reading some interesting titles.

A few weeks back, they offered "Aris Returns" by Devin Morgan. Now, the title interested me as the hubby has a cousin who is named Aris. Of course, she is not a 2,000 year old vampire.

The book was decent. I was entertained enough that I was glad I downloaded the sequel at the same time.

So, my book countdown is now at 11.

I also purchased and downloaded a certain YA title I have been very excited to read. "Becoming Brigid" by Lisa Shafer is up next after the Aris books. "BB" will have to read on my laptop as I don't own a Kindle.

Off into Monday we go.  Happy Veterans Day to all the service men and women and their families. Your sacrifice and dedication is much appreciated! Our family and extended family includes many veterans and we are so very proud of them.


No comments: