Thursday, March 7, 2013

san antonio

I'm leaving Sunday to fly down to San Antonio to help staff a booth at a toxicology convention. And today is Thursday!! So. Much. To. Do.

First, I need to get the laundry caught up. Second, I need to really think about what to pack. I'd rather not check a bag, so if I can manage it, I will just take a carry on. Third, I need to take care of some random chores around the house before I leave.

Sounds pretty simple, and I think I can get it all done. Oh, I need to check the weather down there next week.

I won't be blogging next week until I get home. Don't want to try and type this on my phone and using the hotel computers just isn't something I like to do. I could check out a laptop from work and haul it with me, but that is just one more thing to carry. I like to travel light.

So, until I return from Texas.....have a good one, or two or more days!

No comments: