Tuesday, October 9, 2012

better late than never

I never had a chance to blog this morning. Rather difficult to have quiet time with house guests. So, as the afternoon comes to a close here at the office, I thought I'd sneak a minute or two and jot some thoughts down.

We had some truly chilly weather this morning. It was 43 when I let our dog out to fetch the newspaper. I actually bundled up, ear muffs and gloves, for our morning walk.  Our lunch time stroll was really pleasant, but I kept my jacket on.  I'm not sure if it even hit 70 today, but the weekend looks to be more seasonal with temps back up near 80.

My Nook is without a book right now.  Something wonky is going on with the library's download and go ebook service. Not sure what is happening, but the books I tried to return didn't show as returned. So, I will need to let them expire. Which means, nothing to read for the next four days.

I caught up on my guilty pleasure television watching yesterday while the kids and my sister in law went to the movies. I stayed home with the two dogs and the two roasts I had in the oven.

Looking forward to a soccer match tonight! Off I go!  Hope your day was a good one.

No comments: