Tuesday, October 23, 2012

zippity do da

Ran out of time this morning before I left the house and didn't have a change to even think about composing any sort of blog post. Before I lose myself in the world of lynda.com and the take a tutorial on google+, I thought I'd jot a few things down.

Nothing is better, clothing wise, than a brand new white shirt. What is it about white shirts? I just adore them.  I found one on super sale at Land's End a few weeks back and decided to wear it today. Perfect!

Our Dukie-dog had his annual visit to the vet yesterday for his wellness exam. He is now a 'senior' dog according to the report we received after his exam. He was still a bit off his game last night at bed time. They have to sedate him to trim his nails and it takes several hours for that to wear off. But, his overall health is good and he doesn't have to go back for a year.

The soccer girl has a match tonight and most likely a match on Thursday night. I'm savoring these last few nights of sitting in the bleachers. Our days are numbered. My soccer mom status is rapidly coming to an end. I need a new 'identity' and I guess with the boy arriving at the high school next year, I will become a 'band mom'! Not sure they are as sassy/feisty as the soccer moms, but I will find out.

Off to listen and watch this tutorial. Our national meeting work is complete and I can hear the pallets of stuff being wrapped, taped and readied for shipment to the convention center.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

Lands' End and LL Bean have been the main providers of my wardrobe for decades. :)