Monday, July 23, 2012

a missing week

I needed to visit the library on Friday after work. The director and I had been exchanging emails all afternoon and it was time for a sit down in order to make sure we were all set for the CLC program to start. The funny thing was that when I walked into her office, she looked up and laughed. She was just sending me another email to suggest I stop by for a visit.  Great minds.

We got everything ready and the books will be available starting today.  I also heard from one of my 'senior' friends and she is on board with being on the panel for the WWII round-table next month. Yeah.

Seems like many of the pieces have fallen into place and I have some breathing room now before the one program I am in charge of begins.

I also picked up a couple of new books from Melissa de la Cruz. This is an adult series about a family of witches. The first one is pretty good.

We also noticed yesterday that somehow the hubby, the oldest and I misplaced a week. This upcoming Friday is the alumni soccer match. It is also the date for a business colleague's open house and it is the day that the oldest was invited with a bunch of her friends to join in on a trip to a local lake resort. As of right now, the open house invite has been declined and the oldest is not playing in the soccer match and is going to the lake. We thought we had a week before all of that happened, but we don't. It is this Friday not next. Ugh.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Lisa Shafer said...

A misplaced week. Sounds like sci-fi. :)

Word verification: keyster. (giggle)