Tuesday, February 21, 2012

short week, thank goodness

After a lovely four day weekend, off to work I go. Short weeks tend to be quite busy and that is just fine by me. I look forward to the next three days zipping by and the my weekend beginning again. Next Sunday the oldest will turn 18. I ventured into the attic yesterday and pulled down the memory capsule we created for her in 1994. It is filled with all sorts of things, most of which I'd totally forgotten about.

Yes, I peeked in it!

I'm excited for her to open it and will be standing by with a box of tissues handy. We plan on opening it before her party guests arrive. She is having her group of friends over for Chinese food and cupcakes. We found a cupcake recipe on pinterest that she wants to make, or rather, have her sister and I make!  They do look yummy.

Here's to a sunny and happy Tuesday where ever you may be.

No comments: