Monday, February 13, 2012

fancy, schmancy, mocha, choca, latte

Yes, that is what my husband ordered for me yesterday at Starbucks. We went to mass (got lectured on the new HHS ruling) and then headed to the grocery store and the nearest coffee stop, which was Starbucks. We were in Krogers for less than 10 minutes as all I needed was cole slaw and some tomatoes. In Starbucks, we got our hot beverages of choice, I really wanted a white chocolate mocha, and then drove back to church so we could sit in the parking lot and wait for the three kids to finish with PRE.

Once we got home, it was time to start preparing dinner. We had my boss over again as he was in town thru the weekend. He is always fun and an easy dinner guest. Then we had a variety of TV shows to choose from, but wound up watching an hour of the Grammys followed by The Walking Dead and then I caught the last hour of Downton Abbey.

We might get snow today! It would be quite the birthday treat for my youngest to have snow on his birthday.

I did read two very different YA books in the last several days. More on those tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

We haven't had much snow this year either. And those poor Europeans are getting slammed with the stuff! Pity they can't send about half of it out to the Rocky Mountains where we could really use it. (And where we have the equipment to clear roads and do avalanche control.)

EYR said...

Terrible lack of snow for most folks this year! I feel sorry for the workers who rely on winter weather...not much skiing or plowing going on anywhere.