Wednesday, February 8, 2012

the family picture

We missed getting our picture taken for the church pictorial directory last time they put one together. I believe procrastination and soccer played a role in that happening. This time, we have an appointment and are planning on trooping over there to smile for the camera on Saturday afternoon. Right after the boy takes the ACT for the very first time. He should be good and zombie like for the event!

We've had two other professional family portraits done. The first one was when the oldest kid was a baby and I was pregnant with kid number two.  The second one was after all three kids were here, but the boy was quite young and I had to strong arm him into sitting still on my lap. I don't so much as have a grin as a grimace on my face. Both photos were for our parish in Indiana.

I thought this opportunity was coming at a good time as it just before the oldest heads off to college.

Coordinating the clothing will be my next task and may prove more difficult than trying to coordinate five people's schedules to allow us to make the appointment!

I'm up to the task. I really want this photo taken.

No comments: