Tuesday, November 22, 2011

turkey hash

Thanksgiving is coming! Thanksgiving is coming!  I'm super excited about the holiday this year. We're heading south to visit my folks and my brother and his family.

I've managed to get some Friends of the Library work completed as my presidency winds down. I've gone through the policy manual with the new president. I sent out the book club list to the gal at B&N so we can purchase the 12 titles for 2012. I've created and sent two Constant Contact newsletters this month. Things are getting done! Whoop!

But, this year, my Christmas shopping isn't done. I always try and have the majority of it completed prior to Thanksgiving so I can enjoy December without having to even think about buying a gift. I have nothing done...nothing, zero, zilch, zip. Ugh.

The house won't be decorated until, gulp, December.

For now, however, I'm not going to dwell on what isn't done and focus on what is and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Feast, laugh, enjoy this holiday and  be thankful.

No comments: