Tuesday, July 14, 2009

thank goodness

I finally finished that rather lengthy book I was reading....what a relief. "Brisingr" isn't a book for the faint of heart to read. I feel like I scaled a mountain. I'm not even going to bother posting a review because it just isn't worth the effort.

Finishing allowed me to start the latest Lauren Willig novel, which I'm already enjoying and looking forward to reading more of today.

Orthodontist appointment early today for the middle kid. No soccer for the oldest kid as the fields are too wet from the rain we had yesterday. The youngest kid is doing daily science experiments....when he and his dad cleaned his bedroom on Sunday, he found all of these science kits he'd 'lost' in the clutter. Now I have bacteria specimens growing in petri dishes in my pantry.

Never a dull moment in this house.

No comments: