Friday, July 3, 2009

friday recap

Oops, didn't even realize I didn't blog yesterday until this morning. Things happen when you are out of the normal routine!

Swimming lessons are almost finished for the week, the big finale showcase is today.
Pre-pre-soccer season conditioning is over.
Went to our first ever town farmer's market yesterday and brought home some delicious veggies and fruit.
Had a good time doing our Thursday morning sorting, stocking at the bookstore.
Read a little more in "Brinsingr" and have decided I will finish the book.
Ready for the big three day weekend.

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

A Paperback Writer said...

I'm impressed you can read that book. I really, really tried to like Eragon. I really, really wanted to finish it. But I got so bored with a 15-year-old trying (unsuccessfully) to imitate Tolkien that I gave up and gave my copy away to a student.
Good luck with it.
Have a nice weekend.

Anne's BLOG said...

Occasionally I run into an 'impossible' book, and conclude that it's not worth the effort. That doesn't happen often, though some stories start poorly and pick up as pages turn.
I'm enjoying "Return to Sullivan's Island" now... Though it seemed a big 'slow' for the first chapter or so -- now I can't wait to get back to reading.