Tuesday, May 12, 2009

eleven days left

Only eleven days left of school and I'm so ready for my three to be finished. We all need a break from the routine. Too bad the older two kids have so much summer work to do. With each of them taking four honors classes next year, they have quite a bit of work to accomplish over their summer vacation.

My uncle mentioned a book he is currently reading by the husband and wife writing team of Michael and Kathleen Gear. It is an alternative look at how the New Testament was put together and Jesus' life. I've requested the book from another library and am waiting for the call to let me know it has arrived.

I'm off to the youngest kid's classroom this morning to watch their sock puppet plays for a while and then I will head to the bookstore to spend the rest of the morning and early afternoon selling books.

The countdown is on!

No comments: