Friday, June 29, 2007

friday recap

My list of what I did this week will be short. I didn't do much writing or editing. In fact, I tried not to do much on purpose. I let my brain rest a bit and did some cleaning around the house to prepare myself for cleaning up the WIP.

Washed and detailed two cars...they needed it.
Cleaned out and reorganized three kitchen drawers.
Finished "Saturnalia" and started "People of the Nightland."
Kept the kids fed, clothed, entertained and hauled about to their assorted activities.
Found out the bookstore doors will be installed the second week of July.



That last fact alone has my stomach in knots as it means the store will open this fall. I figure September. I need to finish the edits/revisions on Maddy and start to query. Yikes. Nothing like a looming volunteer job to kick my butt in gear.

No comments: