Tuesday, June 19, 2007

slow going

I edited again yesterday. Wow, I've forgotten how slow going and tedious that process can be. I should be able to work again today and I still hope to finish the basic edits by month end.

When my eyes started to feel like they were going to explode, I took a break and finished the latest Colleeen Gleason book, "Rises the Night." This is the second in her Gardella Vampire Chronicles. Fun read, think Buffy goes Regency. She also does the tortured hero very well and her bad boy character makes you want to know one. I'm looking forward to the next book.
When my eyes start to explode today, I'll be back to reading the McMurtry Berrybender saga. I'm usually not a big western historical fan, but these are excellent lessons in character development. Such a voice, guess maybe that is why he has a Pulitzer.

No comments: