Thursday, August 20, 2015

rainy maybe

Stepped outside and ahhhhhh. Coolness abounds! The front came through as expected. Now, will the rain actually show up as well? At the moment, we are good to walk. I've been trying to walk in the evening also. Just getting a few extra steps in. It seems to be helping with my sleeping issues, although for the last two nights I keep waking up at random hours. I think I'm afraid of oversleeping and then having to rush to be on time for work.

I could set an alarm, but why do that?? ha ha

In other news, I'm thrilled to be meeting two of my writing friends for breakfast Saturday morning. These are two gals I met when I first moved here 12 years ago. One moved away (military hubby) and has now moved back for a bit. She has two children now. She has published her first novel and has now published a collection of short stories. So proud of her for keeping her dream alive and keeping her fingers on the keyboard. It will be a wonderful reunion and I'm excited to chat the morning away with these two ladies.

Okay, off we go into Thursday. The weekend is in sight. I'm ready!


No comments: