Monday, August 17, 2015

backlist

The new to us download and go library from our state is allowing me to catch up on series that I started years ago but was unable to finish. Lots of urban fantasy titles are available in this new system, plus so many cozy mysteries. I'm in book heaven as we enter into fall. Good Stuff.

The oldest left for school yesterday. UGH. Summer is now truly over. Both ladies are back on their campuses and classes start midweek. It was great to have them home, and like last year, I wonder if that was the final year for having all three of the kids under the roof during the summer months.

It very well could have been it.

The Duke and and I are off on our walk. The temps dropped and it is pleasant outside. Nice break from the heat and humidity.

Enjoy Monday!

No comments: