Tuesday, June 10, 2014

whoa

Whoa. That was a gully washer. Lots of water. Lots.

I usually sleep through storms and rain, but the amount of water that came down last night woke me. It is quite dark out this morning and it is still sprinkling a bit, so  no walking the Dukie-dog today. Have to see if it is better outside when I get home from work this afternoon.

Very glad the boy had the yard mowed and edged last week. He will only have a small jungle to tackle once everything dries out.

I'm plowing through a new Arthurian novel. Well, new to me. So far, so good. The boy has finished one book for his summer reading, and has started two more. One daughter is reading for fun and one is reading for her summer class. The hubby, well, he reads specs for buildings.

That is our summer reading update! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: