Thursday, June 19, 2014

meeting time

I have my first library expansion committee meeting today. I believe I know everyone who is serving on the committee except for one person. I'll be leaving work a tad bit early to get there on time and have already told the kids that the frozen pizzas are what's for dinner.

Not sure if the meeting will last that long, but given the opportunity to go out after the meeting with some of these folks, I want to be able to do that.

I managed to wake on time today and the Dukie-dog knows it. He is patiently waiting for his leash and our morning stroll. I had wanted to walk him last night, but it was so humid, I just couldn't work up the energy to go back out. I didn't walk at lunch yesterday either. I did run errands with my boss and made a quick stop at the grocery store to buy fruit. We were out of the basics.

And that is it for me! Last post of the week. The weekend is coming up, thank goodness!! We were just talking the other day how hard it is to work during the summer. I miss those summers when the kids were home and we could have fun more days than not.

Enjoy your Thursday.

No comments: