Wednesday, May 21, 2014

thankful

Looks like the votes are in and a county to the west of us has approved funding a large construction project that will keep hubby and his colleagues busy for the next 18  months. This is good news on many levels and gives us a reason to do a small happy dance.

After the big recession, construction projects were shelved, funding was hard to get, and things ground to a halt. In the last year, however, everything has started to turn around. This latest vote is a huge step in the right direction.

So, I'm very thankful today for the business getting back on track. I'm also thankful my work review seems to finally be complete and they are working on rewriting my job description in order to change my job title.

I may actually return from vacation to a raise and some new words to plop after my name.

It. Is. All. Good.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: