Wednesday, August 7, 2013

time to get it in gear

It has been a rather sluggish week. Perhaps it is just the let down of running around last week trying to help the oldest get ready to return to school. Next week will be nuts getting the middle kid ready to head off to school. The youngest seems to be doing just fine in high school, and he was happy to tell me that he loves having a study hall! The homework is already coming fast and furious, so I'm sure having that class period to complete some of his work is most welcome.

We've also had rainy days so far this week. Muggy, humid, warm days with not a lot of sunshine to perk things up.

My boss returns to work tomorrow from his convention. I'm sure there will be lots of stories to tell. He's already  hinted at several good tales he wants to share with us.

I have plenty of things I need to be doing at work and hope that I can knock several projects out today, but first thing is my first conference call with my 'new' committee. Ugh. Not looking forward to that at all.

Thinking off my Grandma today. Hard to believe a year has gone by since she died. I miss her.

Off I go...Wednesday is here.

No comments: