Tuesday, May 21, 2013

keep on keeping on

I finally hauled myself into the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. Yep, could have told you that without the 3 x-rays of my head. So, I'm on another round of antibiotics. Fourteen days this time. Let's see if that can't knock this crap out!!

Tornadoes!! Ugh!! As a child in Illinois, I remember going to our basement when the sirens would go off. I remember seeing houses under construction look like someone had taken a huge rock and smashed them to smithereens after a tornado went through.  My heart breaks for the people in Oklahoma.

I went into work a half hour early yesterday and will again today and tomorrow to bank time to take off for the boy's awards ceremony. My coworker returns from her vacation today. She spent a week at the beach with her hubby after finishing her master's degree this month. Hope she doesn't come back to too much of a mess as our boss is the one who 'worked' on the journals while she was away. Sometimes that can be a real disaster.

The executive director came over late yesterday to congratulate us on the second issue of the magazine. She especially liked the big picture of the 'hunky' keynote speaker for our national meeting. She does enjoy a nice looking man! lol

Off to read the paper....and get ready for the day. I do feel better today after just one dose of the medicine. I took my second pill just a few minutes ago. I hope by tomorrow I am well and truly on the mend. It has been a rough spring for my overall health, something I'm not really used to.

Off I go! Tuesday, here I come!

No comments: