Thursday, May 9, 2013

banquet hell

Off to a banquet I go tonight. Ugh. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to drive into the city to attend this function. But, I do. At least my coworker is going with me. We will be taking pictures for the office. The banquet is the closing event for an annual continuing education meeting. They have dinner, a silent auction, and some awards. We were told 90 minutes, tops. I hope that holds true.

We are already joking about banquet chicken. That dish is truly an universal food experience. Sort of like McD's.

On the plus side, I will get to finally meet my friend's dog! Looking forward to seeing Miss Stella.

I will have to recap our lunch bunch's field trip yesterday to TSC another day. Suffice it to say, it was an experience.

Happy Thursday.

No comments: