Tuesday, September 22, 2009

you're up early

What happens when hubby gets out of bed a full hour earlier than normal? Well, one thing you get is a very short blog entry. I can't write and carry on a conversation at the same time. I'm talented and can multitask with the best of them, but that skill set is beyond me.

The meeting yesterday went very well. I have a whole lot of cleaning to do today. The rain seems to be moving back into the area after a dry day yesterday. I bet all soccer events are called off, yet again, for tonight.

Okay, now he is trying to find the malt-o-meal......reminds me of the Pickles cartoon strip I enjoy reading. If you haven't looked at that strip, do so. It is hilarious and reminds me more and more of some people I know.

1 comment:

Anne's BLOG said...

And Early day over this way too... couldn't sleep past 4 a.m... yep, FOUR A.M. totally ridulous! Then Alan crawled out an hour earlier than normal too. He was pleased that I stuck one candle in his cinnamon roll and took his coffee to him along with it... a special start to his special day. Already a rain shower has gone through, promising more for the rest of today. Bummer.